Sharon has Tagged me and so here is the 5th sentence from my 23rd post:
Far more information than anyone needs really, but you did ask!!!
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same ( see waaaay below)
Yesterday I almost finished the curtains, I ran out of time as I had to go to hospital to have a blood test – look away now if you are squeamish………I needed to have my port flushed as well, this is where they sick a very big needle into my port, through my skin, it nestles just under my collarbone on the right.
Katt also Tagged me. I have answered the 10 years ago part before, so you can read it here. Not much has changed!!! So here is the rest…
- Dusted Jelly Babies from Britain ( not the Bassett’s kind)
- Crisps, the thin kind
- Things from posh Delis, like tiny stuffed pickled capsicum and chilli mussels and feta stuffed olives etc
- Crispy Granny Smith apples, sultanas and cheese
- Cheese : blue cheese, Gruyere, parmesan , Philly, all cheese really….
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
- Anything from Oklahoma, Kiss me Kate, Camelot, Guys and Dolls, High Society, The Producers etc
- Harry Connick JR’s ‘It had to be you’ album
- Lots of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennet, Doris Day, Nat King Cole, Barbra Streisand, the rest of The Rat Pack
- Lots of the Beatles, Wings, etc
- UK Squeeze, or Squeeze songs, Cool for Cats, Up the Junction etc
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION:
- Share some money with my friends and family
- Adopt more Labradors
- Buy a new house with a Library filled with bookcases, a ladder that moves along the shelves, a fireplace and a green leather chair.
- Buy all the things I like : books, DVDs, green shoes, wool, etc
- Set up a philanthropic foundation , I’m not sure what for, but I’d like one
FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO:
- My Bedroom
- I don’t actually want to run away…….
FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
- Any colour other than green, apart from denim jeans
- My underwear on the outside
- Lycra in the community at large
- A bikini, except if it was the size of the original atoll
- Anything favoured by Kylie, Angelina, Rose McGowan, Britney, Jessica Simpson : you get the picture…
76 110 FAVOURITE TV SHOWS: ( Thought about it overnight!!)
Nope, can’t do this one in 5. Here is just a list of the favourite shows I can think of as I sit here. I bet I have missed tonnes….:
Dr Who – New
Dr Who – Old
Star Trek TOS
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Enterprise
Stargate : Atlantis
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Battlestar Galactica - Old
Battlestar Galactica - New
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Planet of the Apes (not the animated one)
The Avengers –Old
The New Avengers
The MAN From UNCLE
Starsky and Hutch
The Forest Rangers
The Tomorrow People
The Duchess of Duke Street
Pride and Prejudice
The Onedin Line
L&O: Criminal Intent ( Tilty headed man)
Drop the Dead Donkey
I Love Lucy
Men Behaving Badly
North & South ( British one with Richard Armitage)
Kiss me Kate
Space : Above and Beyond
Smack the Pony
The Beiderbeck Affair/Tapes/Connection
Good Night Sweetheart
House of Elliott
When the Boat comes in
Special Unit 2
FIVE BIGGEST JOYS
- Harki, Peri, Tori and Vundy in alphabetical order so as not to offend any of them
- My Friends and Family
- Green things
- Not being dead, even though I have had to retire early
- My hobbies : reading, knitting, sewing, etc
FIVE FAVOURITE TOYS
1. The Labradors
2. My Computer
3. TV and DVDs
5. My new digital camera
Waaaaay below!! I am meant to tag 5 other people, but often the people who tagged me are people whom I would tag. So, if you would like to do this and you haven't before, consider yourself 'Tagged'.