The Spaniel Socks are complete!! I finished them after breakfast this morning, sewed in the ends and they are done!! Of course, I am waiting for tomorrow when it will be Autumn and cold enough to wear all the new socks I have… could be waiting a while!!!
These socks are made from Opal Prisma and I used the Lacy Scallops pattern from the link on Katie’s blog. I knitted the second sock in about 2 days, now I can start the second Jaywalker.
Katt cheered up my day with her Top Ten Trivia Tips about Katt. I laughed, especially at the swan one and the whistling one : I have whistled near her and lived to tell the tale!!!! If you click here you can make trivia tips about yourself.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cindy!
1. Cindy can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
2. Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Cindy!
3. It is bad luck to walk under Cindy.
4. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Cindy can not.
5. If you toss Cindy 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
6. The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Cindy, and 400 times smaller!
7. Cindy is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
8. During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Cindy had to pay a special Cindy tax.
9. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Cindy.
10. The colour of Cindy is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is!
Yes, it is true, I Heart Kntting and I do know each other. I summoned up all my pathetic courage and emailed AJ and we know each other!!! It is from a while ago, almost a decade, but how exciting is that?? I am very excited. If I was talking my speech would be very loud and very fast!!!
The Labradors had a swim in the dam this morning. Peri had a good play with a stick and Harki had her ears cleaned. Life isn’t fair, is it???