I have been tagged by Katt to do 7 meme, my dears!!! ( Katt often says ‘My dear’ but it’s not on her list!!) I am a meme heathen though, I can never quite follow the rules!!!
Seven things to do before I die:
This is tricky, as when I thought I actually might be dying, I wanted more Labradors and to learn tap dancing. Unfortunately, as tap dancing required a full complement of red blood cells, that’s out of the question, but I have another Labrador, so that’s all I want really. With Harki and Peri, and not being dead, I am complete!!!
- Seven things I cannot do:
- Make enough red blood cells, see #1
- Be comfortable around spiders
- Leave The Labradors in boarding kennels, ever, ever…
- Eat offal
- Hold my tongue
- Believe the Government tells the truth
- Follow the rules to the letter!!!
- Seven things that attract me to my man:
Don’t have a man, owned on once, but he was far too much trouble so I got rid of him. Labradors are a much better option all round!!! I love everything about The Labradors.
- Seven books I love:
This is too hard…I’m mostly generalising now….
- Anne McCaffrey’s Dragon series
- Jane Austen’s books
- Vanity Fair by Thackeray
- Shakespeare’s plays, especially the Tragedies
- The Magician by Feist
- All my Doctor Who books
- All my cook books
- Seven things I say:
- Harki!! Peri!!!
- Boogelly – I invented this word
- I have gyp in my ( insert body part here, eg, leg)
- Do you have real tea leaves???
- Want to go for a ride in the car???
- Where’s my ( insert lost item here, eg, shoes)???
- Seven movies I’ve loved:
- Star Wars TOS
- Chariots of Fire
- Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
- Lord Of the Rings Trilogy
- Planet of the Apes TOS
- Pirates of The Caribbean